Hi Jayson,

On 11/23/2012 03:09 AM, Jayson Rowe wrote:
> Good Afternoon Everyone,
> I apologize if this is a duplicate for anyone. I sent this mail to
> Ubuntu-QA as well, as I was unsure which was the correct list. This one
> seems a little more active based on the thread history.
>
> I just wanted to drop a line to introduce myself. My name is Jayson Rowe
> and I am a Software Developer who work in Automated/Acceptance testing for
> a software company in Florence, SC USA.
> I'm looking for ways I can help sharpen my skills outsite of work hours and
> help the Ubuntu project along the way.
> I've read about Autopilot, and that looks very interesting. Although my day
> job is mostly centered around using C# to write test using Selenium
> WebDriver, I'm somewhat comfortable with Python as well, and looking to
> improve my Python skills, and what better way than to have some real code
> that needs writing.

Selenium experience and interest in autopilot sounds like a good fit for
some WebApps[1] automation :-)

I'm CCing Victor who is our quality engineer responsible for webapps and
online accounts. He has some plans to use autopilot/selenium to automate
some of the tests which are currently being run manually.

Victor: would you mind sharing some of the details?

Thanks,

Martin

[1] http://developer.ubuntu.com/resources/technologies/webapps/

--
Martin Mrazik | Product Strategy Quality Lead
Key fingerprint: