Everyone:

My life became a little bit of a mess this past Sunday. My little boy
has an abscessed tooth and I came down with the flu.

Phil:

I would love to come up with something... let me get through the issue
with my son and then I can refocus on the issues at hand with UF. Thanks
for thinking of UF and myself.

If anyone else wants to take the lead on the classroom session please
feel free to step forward. My apologies for the disturbance in the
force.

Charles