Hello,

I have finally made the time to upgrade to 13.04 from 12.10.  It went very smooth and most of everything works pretty fine.  I have noticed one thing that seems to be missing from 13.04

I am using an external monitor with HDMI cable.  It works fine.  However I can not now put the sound out on the external device.  In 12.10 in sound settings there was a tab called "Hardware" and there I could sent the hardware to be the HDMI output.  It is now missing and thus I do not know how to change the sound output to the HDMI cable/device.

Any ideas on that?
--
Gabor Toth
Hungarian living in Denmark