To simplify scheduling for hackfests, classroom sessions, and Ubuntu open
week, can we have a wiki page that lists* ALL* *ubuntu QA* activities? We
have a fixed schedule for "release schedule" and "cadence testing".

The email notifications are great, but It helps to stay ahead of upcoming
events and to prepare when necessary. Plus, it would be helpful to add
these new schedules to the *QATeam* wiki page https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam.
If this is possible?

Istimsak Abdulbasir

"change is good"