Dear all,

Since I am in my examination period, I need someone to change the wiki for
me. I will probably hold it on 1st July, 2013 (HKSAR Establishment Day
Anniversary Holiday) 13:00 UTC -> 15:00 UTC.

@Phill: Heh, I've done one Open Week session about QA and one Classroom
session about ISO testing, I know the procedures;) Will that "person" be
JoseeAntonioR or philipballew?

smartboyhw