A quick update to say the hackfest went great, thanks to all who came out. The autopilot testcase conversion was completed to 1.3, and barring a couple more reviews everything should be good and ready. Now it's a matter of expanding and growing the capabilities of the tests. Thanks again!

On the manual side we had a couple new folks start hacking.. I'm looking forward to seeing merge requests soon.

Sadly, the ubiquity autopilot hacking is still a WIP -- interested parties please ping :-)

Nicholas