On 2013-06-11 03:17, Istimsak Abdulbasir wrote:
> Is there a wiki HowTo in submitting hardware profiles regarding the
> hardware the ubuntu image was tested on? Making a habit of inputing this
> information my prove very useful.
>
> Istimsak Abdulbasir

1. Do you mean 'only' instructions what to include in the testing
tracker (what kind of link, that is instructive enough)?

2. Or do you mean something more detailed (that we write an own
description of the computer for example dumps from

lsb_release -a
uname
lshw
hardinfo

and describing the installation media (CD/DVD drive or USB pendrive
brand and model) and method to create the USB pendrive, or other method,
whatever was used.

3. Or something else?

Please describe what you mean!

Best regards