Hi,

as RL is keeping me real busy at the moment, one of things I'd like to be
on the agenda is that of
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities/Classroom we had a couple of
gaps this cycle, and whilst they are mainly due to work-load and the fast
changing things such as re-writing all the test cases; I'd like to
highlight this area for discussion. By the time of the vUDS things should
have settled down a bit, but I'd like for a "plan 'B'" in case I'm not
available.

Regards,

Phill.