On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 11:55 PM, Brendan Strunk <thesoundma...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm Brendan. I want to join the Ubuntu QATeam because I'm a geek who
> really likes the Ubuntu OS. I want to be on the QATeam to help test
> pre-release stuff for Ubuntu, also to get involved.

Hello and Welcome to Ubuntu Quality Mailing List :)
Thanks a lot for joining :)

I'm Ali, QA Lead of Ubuntu GNOME and Long time Lubuntu Tester and also
Xubuntu Tester (joined few months ago). We are glad to have more interested
people who would like to make Ubuntu and its variants even better because
this is what we do :)

> I started testing XMir yesterday. So far I have noticed a bug within the
> display server.

Jackson Doak has showed you the way :)

Thank you!

P.S.
Please, make sure to go through Nicholas's Email as well. It has the start
steps you need!

--
*Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
*Best Regards,