Time to run through some manual tests for ubuntu and flavors! Feature
freeze is now behind us and the beta 1 images will be produced later on
next week during the same timeframe. I'd encourage you to help test the
beta1 images when they are released, but don't forget about our packages to
test as well.

The images can be found here currently as dailies. Beta1 will be a new
milestone; look for an announcement later in the week for this.

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/

The packages can be found here;
http://packages.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/300/builds

If you are new to this idea of cadence testing, everything you need to know
is covered in the tutorial; you can view the text or video version at the
links below respectively;

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Cadence/Walkthrough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw7SrLUzW6U

Happy Testing!