According to our schedule week 7 for our cadence testing effort starts this weekend, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Cadence/Saucym but I would encourage everyone to save their testing energies for the final beta release testing next week. The beta freezes will happen next Monday with images following. Enjoy your weekend and get ready to put your testing hat on for a saucy salamander image landing near you.

But your weekend doesn't have to be devoid of testing; Don't forget we're testing every day on the ubuntu touch images! If you have a nexus device, join the fun!
http://www.theorangenotebook.com/2013/09/testing-ubuntu-touch-final-month-before.html

Happy Testing everyone,

Nicholas