Welcome.

We release next week, so ISO testing is the big thing to do now.
Since you use virtualbox, you might want to install the package
testdrive-gtk, since it acts as a "hub" for virtualbox and downloading
ISOs.
A full list of what we do is at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities
It would be great if you could help with ubuntu touch autopilot tests
since you know C

Jackson