On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 10:20 AM, Smith, Ralph W DLA CTR AVIATION
<ralph.smith....@dla.mil> wrote:
> I have a Toshiba laptop 305A I purchased in 2009. What would be the best
> version of Ubuntu to run on it?

Hi Ralph,

First, you'd probably do better asking this on a general discussion
list or over on the Ubuntu forums, this list is pretty specific and
focused on QA and Testing efforts,

Second, you need to provide better information there. If you're asking
for help, it helps to be specific and detailed in your request.
You've essentially said "I have a car, what kind of fuel should I
buy?"

The answer could be one of Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, BioDiesel, E85,
Harvested Souls.  It all depends on the internals.

So without knowing anything more about your laptop, it's really hard
to  give you a useful answer.

Good luck

Jeff