Yes, I also think this will be the best.

Have a good day ?

El 03/11/13 19:44, Jackson Doak escribió:
Welcome Alex,

1. Packages tests are at http://packages.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/306/builds , iso tests are at http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/308/builds
2. File a bug in ubiquity

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 4:21 AM, Jack Ramsay <j...@troop55.net <mailto:j...@troop55.net>> wrote:

    Wouldn't this be filed as a bug with ubiquity?

    On 11/03/2013 11:19 AM, Alexander Bejarano Hincapié wrote:
    Hi Alberto....

    thanks for your answer... what i meant is.... I booted from the
    Live USB but then the GUI just showed the wallpaper and the icon
    "install ubuntu" over it. It s supposed to show the OS as it
    looks like (in real life) but the buttons we not available...
    instead a shade was poping up whenever I move the cursor to the
    left side where the buttons are supposed to be.

    Sent from my Ubuntu Linux

    Alexander Bejarano Hincapié
    Linux User #390516 - http://counter.li.org/
    Universidad Distrital  - Francisco José de Caldas - Bogotá,
    Colombia - http://ieee.udistrital.edu.co