On 12/02/2013 01:05 PM, Paul White wrote:
Just to let you know that I'm lurking in the background testing random ISOs to make sure that they're bootable and will produce a "live session". I'm not sure of how useful my reports will be as I only have a couple of laptops and a netbook available for use at present.

Anyway I seem to have found that there is a problem with the Kubuntu ISO (bug #1256525) so I'll carry on testing and reporting bugs as I find them...... :o)

Any upgrades to my existing installations will also be reported and recorded as appropriate.

Paul, happy to see your lurking and to hear from you. You are finding bugs! Rest assured your results are useful! Lack of bugs found is still a good confirmation. Keep up on the bug your reported and help make sure it's fixed. Looks like you did some good dectective work to determine it was only the 4-bit kubuntu image that caused issues. Thanks for making ubuntu better!

Nicholas