On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 10:12 PM, Ted Teddy <ted.teddy....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello my dear Ubuntu people,
>
> Just wanted to update you on my current activities. From January next
> year, I and two colleagues are kick starting your own little company from
> our university basement. We are going to offer students and teachers tech
> support and pc cleaning. We are going to offer 50% of the price if someone
> chooses to use Ubuntu or anyother Open source OS We are going to hand out
> brochures with basic tips and tricks.
> As I am in the process to open a company I lack the time to test and
> report bugs. But I will when i find the time.
>
> Love you all, stay strong :)

Hi,

Congratulation and Good Luck!

You do have my full support and I am sure StartUbuntu Team will support you
as well ;)
Feel free to contact me anytime!

As long as you will spread the word of Ubuntu, don't worry about reporting
bugs, we will do the needful :)

I am really happy for you :)

Best Regards,