On 19/01/14 16:32, Simone Guidi wrote:
Ok now i am confused
Alberto Salvia Novella wrote:
> We also have a project for *newcomers*: ? One Hundred Papercuts <https://launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts>, where bugs are *easier* to manage.

So i think that is a easier point to start

Elfy wrote:
> The hundred papercuts project isn't for everyone - not everyone can code. > To test - you need to be able to boot an image and then read a testcase :)

So testing is easier than The Hundred Papercuts ? or is the opposite ?
Anyway i'm a programmer so i know how to write code but i'm a newbie with ubuntu.
--
Simone Guidi
e-mail :gsimone21...@gmail.com

QA and bugsquad are 'linked' we're all working towards the same goal.

Testing is easier that hundred papercuts.

If you can code then you would, I assume, be able to do both. I say assume because I've not the first idea about programming :)

Alberto Salvia Novella's "We also have a project for *newcomers*" doesn't actually mean it's easier.

Hope that makes it less confusing.

Elfy

--
Ubuntu Forum Council Member