Oh, here we are for you.

Have a nice day ?

El 22/01/14 07:25, Jackson Doak escribió:
Welcome Alex,
Is there anything in particular you'd like to do in the QA team? https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Roles has a decent overview of what we do. If you know python, both testdrive and autopilot have a lot of stuff in progress.

If you have any questions about this, ask. Most of us are also on irc, if you want to contact us that way.