I did some spring cleaning on the tracker, disabling/removing crufty leftover tests, and also adding an LTS upgrade testsuite (thanks for spotting elfy!). You'll notice LTS upgrades are now part of upgrade testing for ubuntu. I did not copy them to every flavor, as flavor needs might be different.

Flavor leads, if your flavor needs to test LTS -> LTS, please ensure you also add it to your upgrade tests for the 'trusty' series. The testsuite is "LTS Desktop Upgrade (Precise)" and contains upgrade tests for LTS -> LTS via the update tool and the trusty image.

Cheers,

Nicholas