During the roundtable I posed the question of how we can ensure a healthy round of manual testing for trusty on the beta / final images. There's several things to keep in mind:

-We have a list of defects found during the previous milestones (awesome work!):
        http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/reports/defects
-We need to test upgrade from LTS->LTS (real installation (aka machines you used) upgrades are really useful here!)
-Trusty is an LTS; more important than ever to not have installation issues
-Real machine installations are preferred at this point in the cycle
-UEFI is much more preventable (potentially complicating installs or causing issues)

With these things in mind, I'd like to solicit feedback on reaching new folks to upgrade and report results as part of these final milestones. In particular final beta is time to catch as much as we can to get prioritized for fixing.

Nicholas