I just wanted to offer some congrats to Senan, who I believe has set a record for the longest MP to finally land. Senan started last October on a test for disk usage analyzer and I was able to merge the test today after many reviews and tweaks (26 revisions by my count)!

Senan, your perseverance is amazing, and I think you've come a long way as a test author. Here's to your next MP. I trust it will come much sooner :-p

I also wanted to mention Adam who has been hacking on the desktop tests as well and recently landed some merges of his own. He's been hacking on rhythmnbox and doing some interesting things with mocking, etc. Congrats on your first merge and here's to many more!

Thomas as well as been hacking on some xubuntu autopilot tests and saw a merge of his own land recently too!

Well done everyone!

Nicholas