Remember during this testing season, things will move quickly and testing shouldn't feel lonely. Sometimes, being able to chat in realtime really helps. Testing doesn't have to be so disjointed!

Come join us on IRC anytime you are testing and chat. Ask questions, get help, or simply share what you are doing. Trying to write an autopilot tests? Curious about a bug you are seeing while testing an image? IRC is a great place to get help. We'd love to have you:

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-quality

Type 'ping balloons' if you want to alert me specifically.

See you on IRC!

Nicholas