Just an FYI on this, the archive mirrors aren't all going to be synced
up at the same rate.  I'm not certain when they all sync, but you can
see how "up to date" they are at a glance on the link Elfy sent.

When you look at the list under "Taiwan" you'll see there's some
server that are up-to-date, some that are only a little behind, and
others that haven't reported their last sync date.  if you're going to
use a Taiwan server, use one of the "Up to date" ones.  I'm not
certain how the system works when you just choose a region for your
mirrors, but that "taiwan" might be pulling from one of the "last
update unknown" servers.  You can always specifically-specify the
server you want to use by manually editing the sources.list to use
that specific server you want to use.

If using one of those still has issues, then you may just want to
switch to the main server and stay with that.

Thomas