On 18/05/14 16:42, AFJ Headquarters wrote:
If this isn't the right list to ask about this problem, pls let me know!

I know it is a bit long process, but using ubuntu-bug <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs#Reporting_non-crash_hardware_and_desktop_application_bugs> is already the most effective bug reporting and managing method we have at this moment.

Personally I expect (and work) for the Ubuntu bug fixing process to become graceful in the near future. So stick with it while it is improved.

Have a nice day.