Hello to all the gnome community,

First i will tell you how i find Ubuntu Gnome 14.04.

I was very satisfy with 13.10 just a little bug from kate, fixed by installing the editor from the source and the ergonomie of the desktop was super.

I get the same felling about 14.04 but i get upset for having the content of my /home directory on my desktop with all folders and files, it lake the hidden files...

But,
i think that a home folder represent my house where i order my files every one in the appropriate folder and in my house i had a room with a thrash and a desktop where i can work and not have all the mess inside...

I don't know if it happens after installing a gnome-shell extension or if it is per default.
*
NEVER MORE A MESS LIKE THIS ON A WORKPLACE !!!*

There is enought possibilties to access the home directory.

Else Ubuntu gnome need to evolute to get maturity and fix some bugs and is a super distribution with a good potential.

Thanks for the work for given us an OS who don't pretend to be a perfect b!tch and whose code is open ,you can verify, event if it is hard to work with the kernel source.
With many virusless applications, for free, with source code available.