On 08/03/2014 01:47 PM, NothingMuch HereToSay wrote:
I'm new to this whole QA thing, so far the only previous I guess would be
considered "QA work" would be a bugfix that I tested (didn't fix) regarding
AMD APUs. That's pretty much it, really, but I'd love to test out other
things too! I'm still reading up on the wiki though.

I'm hoping to test out bugs for stable and development versions of Ubuntu
on Virtualbox.
Welcome NothingMuch. Your handle is quite fun :-)

Glad to see you taking part in quality efforts. Please do let us know if you have any questions, and come hang out with us on IRC and other social channels as well:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Contact

This month we'll be having a beta RTM for the phone images, and a beta1 for utopic as well. It's testing time,

Nicholas