You have to excuse me, but this is so funny I have to post it here. Happened while doing some triaging:

Alberto Salvia Novella:
> Which is the license for <http://downloads.zotac.com/mediadrivers/mb/download/NB087_Ubuntu.zip>?

Zotac EuroTech:
> Sorry we do not understand your letter. Which Driver you looking for?

Alberto Salvia Novella:
> I am not looking for a driver, but the legal paper that says under
> which conditions the following is released:
>
> <http://downloads.zotac.com/mediadrivers/mb/download/NB087_Ubuntu.zip>

Zotac EuroTech:
> Please give as more details please, your link is confusing.
> What Zbox model you have?
> Which component driver you looking for?
> Wifi card?

Alberto Salvia Novella:
> No problem: I realized the answer myself.
>
> Have a nice day.

But the real part is here: after that I just found a report that looked like a duplicated, and it had the following link:

- http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Wireless-Internet-Home-Networking/Problem-with-Mediatek-7630-wifi-bluetooth-card/td-p/2994253/page/2

So it felt like:

 - http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/16/19/87/90/hp10.png