Pasi Lallinaho:
please stop sending irrelevant and non-constructive messages to this
list and waste everybody's time filtering them out of their inboxes.

And remember to set the subject name as specific as possible too, because we have been receiving so many digests recently that we could get fat :-)

On the other hand I think that throwing a few lines of non-work once in a while is good. Knowing histories from people is nice, as long as the message stays focused on a task and it's only a very brief mention.

When I was in eMule's technical support, I used myself to write as I was a Terminal; but reality was I stayed there because I wanted to heard from people, and that was what created a sense of fellowship. I have to say that reading <http://www.treblig.org> changed my writing :-)

Thanks.