On 11/02/2014 06:13 PM, Tabor Kvasnicka wrote:
Hello.

My name is Michael Kvasnicka, but I am referred to by my middle name,
Tabor. I have been using Ubuntu since 12.04, and I love it; I use it every
day. Ubuntu has given me many joyful moments in my life, and I have decided
that I would like to give back, so here I am, doing what I can to help
Ubuntu thrive. I am new to the testing process, so I may be slow at first,
but as I learn, I hope to prove my worth.

Thanks,
Tabor
Greetings Michael! So glad you've chosen QA to give back. If you've not yet had a look through the roles page on the wiki, please do so as it will help guide you into different activities you can do for ubuntu. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Roles

First things first, get yourself an installation of Vivid, the current ubuntu development release. Running it on real hardware is preferred, but a VM works great as well. From there, decide what activities sound interesting to you and dive in! Feel free to ask questions, and for realtime help please do hop on IRC and chat with us sometime. We're on #ubuntu-quality on freenode. Just click this link and you will be chatting;

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-quality

Finally don't forget to check us out on social media too to stay updated; you can find all the info on this page:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Contact

Nicholas