First of all, in case you didn't know UOS is coming up!

http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1411/

What's UOS? Ubuntu Online Summit is the continuation of UDS in a
virtual and online format. It allows anyone to participate and discuss
topics that surround ubuntu in a wider setting. Use it to engage
others and help make ideas reality. Have something to share? A
presentation or idea? Perhaps a new project you want to demo? Or maybe
you just want to schedule some facetime with the wider commmunity with
a current ubuntu group, like a flavor team, loco, or something else.
You can use UOS to recruit and share what your team does. These are
just a few ideas, please feel free to propose any session you like.
For more information check out: http://uds.ubuntu.com/getinvolved/

Now, with that said I have proposed a couple sessions already specific
to quality. The first is a renewed discussion on manual testing. I
won't spill all the ideas, thoughts and work that is going on just
yet; you'll have to attend the session! Needless to say, it's time we
looked again at how we do manual testing and consider how the phone
might also be able to be tested more visibly by us as a community.

http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1411/meeting/22340/improving-manual-testing/

The second is a session for app developers around testing scopes on
the phone. We want to solidfy the testing story about how we recommend
scopes be tested on the device. If you have input on this, please
attend this as well!

http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1411/meeting/22339/testing-scopes/

Beyond that I'm open to hear suggestions as to what sessions you would
like to see. Thoughts?

Nicholas