-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Call for Music Remix testing - new build
Date:   Wed, 12 Nov 2014 11:08:01 +0000
From:   Alan Pope <alan.p...@canonical.com>
To:     ubuntu-phone <ubuntu-ph...@lists.launchpad.net>

Hi again,

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 12:19 PM, Alan Pope <alan.p...@canonical.com> wrote:
The Music app developers have been working hard recently with the
Canonical Design Team to revamp the Music app we ship on devices. A
small group of us have been using and QA testing this but we wanted
some wider user testing as everyone seems to have different usage
patterns when it comes to music.

We have a new build of the Music App Remix available for testing!
Please download and follow the instructions as per the previous mail:-

https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg10380.html

The new click package can be found at:-

http://people.canonical.com/~alan/music_remix/20141112/trunk/com.ubuntu.music_2.0.736_all.click

Changes include:-

* Fix for db locking issue when using urlhandler
* Rewrite the ColumnFlow.qml to use incubation to create objects and
set offscreen cards as invisible. Fixes:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1387816.
* Fix for playlist deletion in recent DB.
* Update the fix for catching a renamed playlist in the recent tab.
Fixes: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1386940.
* Set the sourceSize of the CoverGrid to the Thumbnailer's 'xlarge'
default. Fixes: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1391368.
* Use art property for playlists.
* Show the playlist empty state when in the 'Select playlist' page.
Fixes: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1390798.
* Do not pop existing pages from page stack when returning from Now
Playing/Queue. Fixes: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1390249.
* Produce immediate visual feedback by brightening list item when
pressed. Fixes: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1390651.

If you find bugs, feel free to use the launchpad bug tracker:-

https://bugs.launchpad.net/music-app

Source code is on launchpad if you're inclined to fix bugs yourself :)

https://code.launchpad.net/~music-app-dev/music-app/remix

Many thanks!

Cheers,
--