On 11/12/2014 09:17 PM, Cameron Whiting wrote:
Hi! I'm Cameron Whiting! Have I reached life forms?

I would _love_ to help out with software testing. When I saw ci.ubuntu.com
I thought it was **awesome** (can I play with THAT? XD).

I'll be doing an ISO test from advice/links I got from Mr. Skaggs. Other
mischief to follow?

@thetoxicarcade
Cameron, I know we've already talked a bit, but in a word yes you can play with all of it. When you are ready, checkout https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/ContributingTestcases/ to delve a bit deeper into the world. Alternatively, you could also help out with developing the qatracker (iso.qa.ubuntu.com)! This is the tool we use to record all manual test results.

Daniel would love the help! It's written in Drupal7 and you could pick it up easily. https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-qa-website and https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/DevEnv. Currently we are trying to overhaul the UI to be a bit friendly as well as squish some longstanding bugs.

Nicholas