Hi ubuntu-quality,

I just join this group with the idea to make the world a better place
through opensource and I'd like to do it through testing and improving the
quality of my favorite OS. Following a brief resume:

Fifteen years of experience in software testing, including vertical domain
in media, bank and insurance sectors and five years of web and mobile
application testing. Handle test creation, requirement analysis and
translating business process into test cases. In the last five years I also
embrace software development and system integration to better interact with
developers during the development/test/release process.

Consistently deliver quality result on time. Recognised for technical
problem-solving expertise. Won “Excellency Delivery Award” from the client
News Corp Australia for meeting the target date and achieving high quality
standards.

Seamlessly integrated to team as member or leader, making significant
contribution to the success of the projects that embrace support, financial
and commercial aspects. Use strong communication, interpersonal and team
leadership skills to invigorate team. Mediate, share best practice, liaise
with management, focus on key issues and smoothly run projects.

Manuel