On 01/22/2015 01:38 PM, Elfy wrote:
On 22/01/15 18:22, Istimsak Abdulbasir wrote:
You have a point. I picked Vino and Remmina, because

1) I like VNC networking, and did not want to cower away from learning
something new
2) I started with these packages as an attempt to began contributing
manual testcases
3) these packages are not currently being tested

Of course I could have, and should have, tested packages that I am
familiar with. My idea, as a tester, is to test everything, not just
what you like. If this kind of thinking is not logical, I am happy to
change. Personally, I prefer doing things that come naturally to me ;-)

Obviously you can write whichever ones you want :)

You asked for opinions - I gave you mine.

We are happy to review anything you put forward, but I would also suggest starting with something you are familar with since you are trying to learn the process. One thing at a time :-)

Nicholas