On 01/25/2015 10:32 AM, Walter Lapchynski wrote:
On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 7:30 AM, Elfy <ub.u...@btinternet.com> wrote:
On 25/01/15 15:19, Walter Lapchynski wrote:
hey, i just noticed this. how do we get LXDE in there?
Why would the package tracker have a desktop environment test?
Is that not tested when you boot with a lubuntu image?
Sorry, package status:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qapkgstatus

Walter, the code for that module is here: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-qa-website-devel/ubuntu-qa-website/drupal7-rewrite/files/head:/modules/qapkgstatus/. I *assume* the actual application list is maintained as part of the database installation. I don't have super powers to change it however.

Nicholas