On 29/01/2015 21:48, Bruce Pieterse wrote:
> Damir and Alberto,
>
> Good news I found it[1]. :)
>
> Enable the partners repo (including source), do apt-get update and
> then install adobe-flash-properties-gtk
>
> adobe-flash-properties-gtk:
>   Installed: 11.2.202.378-0saucy1
>   Candidate: 11.2.202.378-0saucy1
>   Version table:
>  *** 11.2.202.378-0saucy1 0
>         500 http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu/ saucy/partner amd64
> Packages
>         100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
>
> >lsb_release -a
> No LSB modules are available.
> Distributor ID:    Ubuntu
> Release:    14.10
> Codename:    utopic
>
> It launches ok (flash-player-properties), but i'm not sure if
> everything works.
>
> This might need to be updated, since saucy is EOL.
>
> [1] https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/226227

So, I just realised that since this machine was an upgrade from saucy to
trusty to utopic, it seems my sources.list was not updated for partner
and points to saucy repos.

On a fresh install this is ok. I just installed the one for utopic and
it seems vulnerable. Now it seems a new upstream version needs to be
packaged if possible.

At least now we know where it is and how to get it :)