On 02/13/2015 02:32 PM, Walter Lapchynski wrote:
Re: QA signing off on silos and such, how do we participate?
This is an excellent question. You can certainly follow along (even grabbing the silos and testing them as well if you wish!), but the timeframe for testing can be short. It's specific changes and once tested they move into the image. As such the qa signoff for these is handled by Canonical QA. Check out http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/ if you want to see what's being tested / test it yourself.

However, moving forward with more devices coming online, there is an idea to do some testing via the community on an ad-hoc basis from the QA team. I expect this to be finalized over the coming months. It will consist of specific tests, perhaps even for a specific device, etc.

For now, your best bet as usual is to run the latest development version and try and break things, reporting bugs when you do :-)

Nicholas