On 03/23/2015 12:12 PM, Alberto Salvia Novella wrote:
Nicholas Skaggs:
Most of what you see is agnostic in the fact that it's the same as
TestCase. However, UbuntuTestCase adds a few things to make your life easier.

Yes, they seem to make life easier.

Do you know why the TestClase class developers weren't asked to include these in that class? Just for curiosity.

I say because the more agnostic a technology is, the most adopted and improved it normally is.

Regards.

Great question Alberto. I'm not sure if the changes can or would be accepted upstream, but it's an excellent point to ask the SDK guys. I would probably file a bug with the ubuntu-ui-toolkit and/or talk with the team directly.

Nicholas