On 03/05/15 23:53, Elfy wrote:
Prior to the vivid cycle I used to often check on jenkins daily, indeed had RSS feed for fails set up, just to check that things were at least working basically.

Sometime around December these stopped working, and still show the last result as about 5 months ago as FAIL for everyone.

Is there any likelihood that this will work for us during the Wibbly Wobbly Whinocewos cycle?

Is there somewhere else that reports on both Ubuntu and flavour image auto tests?

I know this would make my life just that bit easier, I assume other flavours would like to at least have the assurance a basic test is done.

Oh dear those tests are a bit out of shape now. Looks like the workarounds of walking the ATK object tree doesn't seem to work anymore.

I'll take a look at fixing those tests up tomorrow and get them back into decent shape.

Regards

Dan