Awesome. I'll work on cleaning it up and making it clearer.

Mike.

On 11/23/15 8:23 AM, Nicholas Skaggs wrote:
This sounds like a plan Mike. We'll just need to make sure the description for the task makes sense to students.

We have to have 75 tasks to start, and need to supply at least 150 over the course of the program I believe. There's no upper limit ;-)

Nicholas