Hi Nick,

I just checked again, and I still have the same problem. If I log onto
package.qa.ubuntu.com, ticking ubuntustudio-release at the single sign
on screen, I still end up with normal user access at the tracker.

There is no Admin choice in the Navigation on the left, and typing in
the admin URLs manually don't work.

I would really love to show off the manual test cases that the team have
been writing and get some testing happening :-)

Regards,

Ross