Den 2016-04-19 kl. 01:48, skrev Alberto Salvia Novella:
Brian Murray:
 > I think bug triagers should make and effort to recreate the bug
 > report and if there is insufficient information then proceed down the
 > Incomplete path.

I would rather leave old reports as they are, and work only on bugs
tagged as affecting current releases. If the bug is still relevant users
and testers will tag it as such themselves.

If you want to make sure a software still works, you are better done by
testing it yourself without reading any old report. That is much faster
and likely as effective.

My to cents:

In the beginning I tried to tag bugs, but I was told that I should leave that to people who know what they are doing. I think many bug reporters don't know how to tag bugs, or do it the wrong way, or like me, dare not do it.

If you understand how to manage bug reports, please take care of them instead of scrapping them!

Best regards
Nio