On Tue, 14 Jun 2016, at 18:34, flocculant wrote:

> what image/iso testing actually happens?

I think, very little in comparison to Xubuntu and Lubuntu.

> ps - we're talking about iso.qa.ubuntu

Yes. for the *Ubuntu* 16.04 release I reported several  bugs that
weren't fixed although some were fixed shortly after release.

I like testing and reporting bugs but I need to know, as I'm sure do
others, that my findings are being acknowledged and worked upon. I
didn't see a lot of that towards the end of the Xenial cycle but may be
I wasn't listening in the right places. :)
--
Paul Whiye
paul...@ubuntu.com