On 2016-09-15 12:23 PM, Alberto Salvia Novella wrote:
> This is to warn that I won't be debugging Yakety. The reason is I will be
> sticking with long term releases as a test for
> a while, as I suspect those are better suited for most people.

Yes, LTS releases are the recommended version for most people.  I would argue
though that it's better to test, report,
and fix bugs before they're released and not after, which is what happens if
you're not using the current dev release,
but your choice is understandable.

Thanks you for your work.  It doesn't go unappreciated.

--
Stephen M. Webb  <stephen.w...@canonical.com>