Hello!

We have just released a new version of snapcraft to xenial-proposed
and yakkety-proposed. Before we promote this version to the the
updates pockets, and thus make it available to everybody, we would
like to invite more people to run some tests.

This was just the topic of our last testing day of the year.
If you would like to help, read the summary and watch the video:
http://elopio.net/blog/ubuntu-testing-day-wrap-up-20161216/

In case of doubt, send your question here or in
https://rocket.ubuntu.com/channel/community

Kyle will probably make the release on Tuesday, so please don't change
the tag in the bug. But feel free to leave comments in the bug about
the tests you run.

pura vida.
--
¡paz y baile!