Den 2017-04-30 kl. 12:36, skrev Alberto Salvia Novella:
I have realised something, which is that most painful bugs on new Ubuntu
releases are hardware related. And that is probably caused by people
testing releases on virtual machines, instead on real hardware.

Graphics, wifi and UEFI are the most common sources of people not
upgrading to new releases. Perhaps we shall encourage more bare metal
testing, doing it with generous advance to release, and leaving
visualization only for the development of applications.

I agree (and I have been testing on bare metal for years).

Best regards
Nio