Dear Sir/Madam,

I am running Ubuntu 14.04 and am facing a weird problem with syslog. I found
that the kern.log files are exceptionally large compared to other files. (there
were several kern.log files, I deleted the older versions). The latest ken.log
file is currently occupying 37.9 GB space. This started happening three days
ago. I had a user program running and I locked my computer screen. After a few
hours when I logged back in I found that my diskspace was zero. This happened
again yesterday. In principle, this program shouldn't be the cause of the
program because I have run the same code without modifications before and it
didn't generate large amounts of data. I am not sure where the problem comes
from. Perhaps you could help.

Best regards,
Manas