On 21/07/17 22:37, Brian Murray wrote:
On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 05:21:34PM -0500, Simon Quigley wrote:
Whoops, I didn't reply to the mailing list as well when I sent my message.

Artful is there, it's just at the bottom.
Does that bother anyone else or is it just me?
I did see stgraber mention this fleetingly - not so easy to sort as it appears, or that was what I took from the small discussion

Additionally, does anybody know where to fix "LTS Desktop Upgrade
(Trusty)" on this page?

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/376/builds/152257/testcases

Upgrading from Trusty to Artful is not supported but from Xenial to
Artful is.
Would guess there's some way to remove builds from http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/admin/config/services/qatracker/builds

Though I don't see a way to do that from the admin bits I can see.

Might be to do with Trusty being on the tracker still but not sure

Thanks!
--
Brian Murray

Cheers