On my part, Ubunqu-qc is an opportunity to learn on the working of the OS.
Through shared problems and solutions, I have discovered a whole universe of
unknown possibilities. But above all, the discussion list lifted the
curtains on the problematic of proprietary software protected by DRMs. It
also showed me what the team was up to in his fight, on a technical and
political scale, for free software (see the multiples charges against
Radio-Canada's proprietary software's politic).

- Philippe Marchand