Subject: Help with the translatable Code of Conduct
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 07:46:01 -0400
From: David Planella <david.plane...@ubuntu.com>
To: Ubuntu Docs Team <ubuntu-...@lists.ubuntu.com>
CC: Ubuntu Translators <ubuntu-translat...@lists.ubuntu.com>,
"Ubuntu local   community team \(LoCo\) contacts"
<loco-conta...@lists.ubuntu.com>

Hi all,

I just wanted to remind you about the "Translatable Ubuntu Code of
Conduct and Leadership Code of Conduct" session on Friday at UDS. Most
especially, I wanted to reach out to the docs team to participate either
on the session itself or following up on this thread.

If you click on the link to the blueprint on the session in the schedule
below, you'll see that the whiteboard already contains some info on the
alternatives and options we've got. Your feedback on the tools we could
use and how to publish the localized versions of the Code of Conduct
will be extremely useful.

        http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-n/2010-10-29/
        (at 18:00 UTC)

For more info on other translations translations sessions you might want
to participate in or to help with see the summary at:

        http://is.gd/g8uJn

Thanks!

Regards,
David.